Registration - New Student Information
Students should report to their assigned classroom (9/3/2013).
Instructors will give you information about the following:
- Registration Information and time
- Student IDs and email
- Safety and orientation information - Safety notifications by Facebook, Desktop Alert, Nixle, Twitter, campus alarms
- Student Benefits and Activities
- Financial Aid - Student Services
- Technology - IT Department registering devices on the network
- Rebort an Absence by phone (931) 685-5013, email or through the web
- School Catalog
- Program Information
- Additional Resources online learning center
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Shelbyville is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: : Director, 1405 Madison Street, Shelbyville, TN 37160, 931-685-5013, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, the TCAT Title IX Coordinator, designated to monitor and oversee Title IX complaints, may be contacted at: TCAT, 1405 Madison Street, Shelbyville, TN 37160, 931-685-5013,email@example.com or via this webpage: Full Non-Discrimation Policy (link).